Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Happy times.

Hello lovelies!

Recently there has been a lot of stuff going on in my life, oh how I love the teenage years! It's such a scary and exciting time. I have applied to university, been trying to hold on to friendships, studying hard and getting ready to leave home. I'm excited about life. I'm excited about leaving my home town, and I'm excited about achieving some of my life goals. However, I'm also sad to be thinking about leaving things behind. I'm sad to leave my family and friends, being able to wonder around and not get lost and I'm also sad about leaving my school which I have been at for 7 years - I can't even believe it's been 7 years! 

Today I am feeling pretty positive about things. My friends are amazing, I have an amazing summer planned and I am making the most of every day I have left at home. If I could give anyone a tip on how to stay happy in tough times it would be to PLAN. Plan things to keep you going, to look forward to. I have a trip to London planned in a few weeks time to see Beyonce, a holiday with my best friend and a festival to celebrate the end of school with some of the most amazing people I have ever met

Just live everyday to the max. Enjoy life and you will look back on your younger years with fond memories. I can safely say I will be happy with my teenage years when I look back on them in a few years time. I hope you can all do the same.

From Pinterest. I do love that website!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment