Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

7 Things for 7 Days - June

Hello!
I am loving SprinkleofGlitter's 7 things for 7 days' posts, it's such a great idea in which motivates us to do little things during the week, so I have decided to join in on my little blog!
The idea is to share 7 things that we want to achieve during the week, even if it is just little goals for a week, here are my 7 things!!

1. Create - I need to start making some prints for my A Level art course, this week I will get this done!

2. Sort - I want to start sorting out my room, even if it is just one draw at a time, sorting something is better than nothing!

3. Plan - I want to go out more with friends this week, I have organised to go to Falmouth with my art friends on Thursday so we can have a nice day out of school and just chill while looking at Falmouth Uni's Summer Art Exhibition, I am looking forward to it!

4. Drive - I just want to do a few more driving lessons to help my test come quicker! I am loving driving at the moment and can't wait until I get my licence!

5. Write - I want to write a post a day on this little blog for this week, I really want to start making it my own and make my little part of the internet how I want it, I also want more content on here as it feels a little bit empty as I have only just started blogging, however I am really really enjoying it and want to carry on with it and make it my own!

6. Spend!!! - I am going to London this weekend to go to Radio 1's Hackney weekend on the Saturday, I am staying in London for 3 days and have been saving up my pennies so I can splurge all of it on Oxford Street! I am so excited it's unreal and my friends would agree with this, I won't stop going on about it! Mwhahaha!

7. Relax - I really want to relax in London this weekend, I'm thinking of it like a little city break, I am going to try not to worry or think about anything all weekend and just let my hair down and enjoy myself!

I really like this little idea, it really does help to keep me motivated and I look forward to crossing something off my list (I am a hardcore list kinda girl) If you want to join in with this fun then you should go and check out THIS post by Louise (SprinkleofGlitter) and let me know you're goals for this week! We are making a friendly little '7 things for 7 days' group so we can check out each others goals and check back to see how we got on with them!

Let me know how your goals go!

Cat xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great goals - have fun in London! You might want to check out the markets too if you like unique/vintagey things. Camden and/or Covent Garden :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And Thanks for the suggestions! I think I will make a little trip down to both Camden and Covent Garden, I love vintage things! xx

      Delete
  2. Great 7 things to do :) I so need to be more organised ha ha Have fun in London

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete