Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

My necklace collection and storage!


Hello! I was always one of those people who just had boxes and boxes of necklaces that always used to get tangled even though you tried your very hardest to stop them, but one day all the tangleness got too much and I went out and brought this jewellery hanger from Next Home and it cost me around £20 which I thought was reasonable.


It is a lovely brass metal hanger in which is just drilled on to the wall and it has 12 little hooks along the bottom in which you can hang your jewellery on, I like to store all my long chains and a few shorter ones on this as they look nice on my wall!



I have stuck some little purple butterflies around the holder, I got them as a gift but I think they were from Homebase and they came in a pack of 6. I also added a couple of little cards from friends that make me smile. 


I have quite a lot of longer necklaces as you can see, I would tell you where I got them all from but it's a bit difficult so I shall tell you where I got the main ones from. From L-R... Blue multi chain - Sainsburys, Pearls in a bottle - Accessorize, Long blue disks and stones - New look, Brass owl - Ebay (99p!!!!!), Feathered owl - Accessorize. If you want to know where any other the others are from just ask, the majority are from Accessorize & New look! I will get around to doing my Bracelet storage and Collection soon! 

Cat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment