Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Reveiw: Revlon Lip Butters.

Hello! I feel like everyone and their dog have raved about Revlon Lip Butters, and you are probably all bored of hearing about them but I am going to share my opinion anyway! I have 3 lip butters in the colours 096 Macaroon, 025 Peach Parfait and 050 Berry Smoothie. 
I got my first lip butter about 2 months ago after hearing so much hype around them and I caved and brought  3, the boots 3 for 2 deal didn't help! I got them home and was really excited to try them, I wasn't disappointed! They have a lovely creamy texture and are very moisturising on the lips, They do have a slight smell to them but it's not noticeable unless you swatch them. I personally really like scented things so I wish they smelt more fruity.
L-R Macaroon, Peach Parfait & Berry Smoothie.
I have been using my lip butters everyday for 2 months now and I can't get enough of them! I love the finish on the lips and I really like how it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything, The lasting power of these aren't too bad, 2-3 hours which is good for a lip balm, however, if you drink or eat anything then they will be gone!

L-R Macaroon, Peach Parfait, Berry Smoothie
They are quite sheer to start with but you can build them up to make a more opaque colour, the swatches above are swatched quite heavily. I like how you can build these up as you can get a few different looks from each lip butter. Overall I am head over heels in love with Revlon Lip Butters and I am definitely going to be buying more in the future! Next on my wish list is Candy Apple and Raspberry Pie! 

Cat xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment